|The Wind at my Back, Stars at my feet|
|Series Name||The Ngoverse 4.0 Series|
|Alternate Universe Name||Alternate Ngoverse|
|Story Era||Dark Age Era|
Third entry in the Alternate Ngoverse (Ngoverse 4.0 version) written by Cannonshop. A science fictional space soup opera.
This is a fan story center on the daughter of Elizabeth Ngo, Amanda Ngo, who on her cadet cruise aboard a tiny Warship-like Cutter as part of her graduation final exam. However her cruise takes a side step into the unexpected adventure...
The story continues in the I used to Dream
- Cadet Amanda Ngo, Kowloon Coast Guard
- Lt.SG Samantha R. Daimh, Captain of the Cutter, KCGS Mila Weintraub, Kowloon Coast Guard
Notes from Wiki Editor
- Alternate Ngoeverse vs Administrator : Part series of books / fan stories as yet another alternate take to the original story. Alternate Ngoeverse takes place just after the events of ending of the original story of cannonshop's story, namely end of the Jihad and it's immediate aftermath. The original Ngeverse story was focus is it's main character, Elizabeth Ngo starting point in the Clan Invasion Era. Alternate Ngoeverse take place in years after 3085, with Elizabeth Ngo's children, Amanda & Patrick Ngo. Alternate Ngoverse moves on in a direction as Amanda Ngo has returned after her brother who only placed background role in Administrator AU becomes main character for this story of this AU uses unique solution to recover her. Previous six story arc was set starting in 3140s and beyond, named the The Administrator Series with Sharon Ngo being main character. However, Alternate Ngoeverse set Elizabeth Ngo's children on different path, with Amanda experiencing different events skewing away from what created the Inner Sphere changing events of the Administrator series to accrue.
- Accents: The main characters are descendants of Vietnamese. The author has shown this accent in some of the character's speech. Some words will appear to be misspelled, but are showing how the character accents would sounds. Example: Amanda saying "Ma'am" is spelt as "Mum". This particular accent is consistent across the story chapters.
- The Adventures of the Beer Keg of Science! - Side-story based in same time period & AU, different fan author.
- The Administrator - The first story of the series and alternate history of this story's AU. Focused on Sharon Ngo, daughter of Amanda Ngo, set in 32nd Century.